Sunday, March 04, 2007

Thing that makes me go hmmm.

I was wondering is anyone else has noticed that inanimate objects such as cars, computers, or household appliances seem to know when you have a little extra cash. We got out income tax return and since then we have had to replace a battery, tire, radiator, fuel pump, power steering hose, and probably the washer. ( I am going to take a week for Twin Arrows and all the Billy Goats know what happens when I take off for Boy Scouts lol). I think Justin and Holly just got some financial news and had to have their refrigerator worked on. Just one of those things that make me go hmmm... (among other thoughts lol)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger ArmandII said...

Funny, I hadn't thought about it before, but I have a great example for you:

After my trip to the desert last month I got tax free for the month of January. Well, less than 24 hrs after I got home, my dog, Diamond broke her leg and we spent every cent of the tax free on a trip to the emergency vet. Since then we have spent a healthy ammount every 2 weeks having the cast replaced and x-rays taken. So I haven't even gotten back from this trip and the money is already being used up. :-)

Kilroy was here!

7:36 AM

 
Blogger TreyJ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:01 AM

 
Blogger TreyJ said...

Funny how those things work out. Can't say I've had that happen recently, but haven't had any extra cash recently, either.

To the Billy Goats - wanna have a pool and everyone guess what will be new in Lannie's house when he gets back from TA? There's a semi-valuable prize involved...

7:02 AM

 
Blogger H Noble said...

I have a sneaking suspicion I know what the purchase will be! Don't forget, I have an 'in' with the lady of the house! ;)
Holly

9:49 AM

 
Blogger H Noble said...

Holly, sorry you are not a billy goat so you can't play. I could use the inside tips, but that isn't playing fair. Wait I seem to remember a game of FAM that wasn't played fair either. hmmmm....

Yes dad it is funny when that things like this happen.

Justin

12:14 PM

 
Blogger TreyJ said...

How does one cheat at FAM?

6:44 AM

 
Blogger Scott said...

I seem to rember a lot of cheating in poker! How does one cheat in FAM? Lannie and Dannie have had their coach for a long time now. What is the new item that showed up?

11:45 PM

 
Blogger TreyJ said...

Hiya Lannie. Tag, you're it!

8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home